6 Feb 2014

Shopping in Vancouver Part 1


I have to say that I love to shop abroad but in Canada... it's quite difficult. I explain myself : the temptation is here with all the brands that we don't have in France, and the prices are quite interesting with the conversion in euros..but then you have to add a 12% tax to everything you buy... so it's not so much a good bargain. Anyway, I found my happiness at the UGG store where I bought two pairs, including one on sales :) lucky me ! 
The prices were still good despite the tax.. so I couldn't resist ^^
What do you think about them? 
Xxx


Je dois dire que le shopping ici, à Vancouver est compliqué. Je m'explique, la temptation est bien là, avec toutes les marques que nous n'avons pas en France, les prix sont intéressants grâce à la conversion favorable mais après cela il faut ajouter une taxe de 12% pour chaque achat.. Donc finalement, ce n'est plus si intéressant que cela..
En tout cas, j'ai tout de même trouvé mon bonheur dans la boutique UGG, où j'ai acheté deux paires de chaussures dont une soldée! J'ai quand même fait une super affaire ;) 
Qu'en pensez-vous ? 
Xxx






Playsuit : Asos
Bracelet : Balenciaga
Watch : Dior


FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN ! TWITTER ! INSTAGRAM


No comments:

Post a Comment