19 Feb 2014

GIANT BAG & GIANT SCARF



The London Fashion Week has started this week-end and to honor that moment, I wanted to choose two things that remind me of London : my giant silver Burberry bag and my tartan giant scarf ^^
I really love that bag but I use it only a few times because it is so fragile.. The scarf is from Uniqlo and I love wearing it at home with a cup of tea ;) I am so happy that the weather is getting cooler so I can post some outfit pictures more often. 
What do you think about it? 
xxx


La Fashion Week de Londres a commencé ce week-end et pour célébrer ça j'ai décidé de sortir deux choses qui me font penser à Londres : mon sac géant Burberry et mon écharpe tartan Uniqlo ^^
J'aime beaucoup ce sac mais je ne le sors que rarement car il est très fragile.. L'écharpe vient de chez Uniqlo et j'adore m'enrouler dedans :) 
Je suis vraiment ravie que le temps s'adoucisse pour que je puisse poster des photos de look plus souvent. 
Que pensez-vous de mon look ? 
xxx












Perfecto Mango
Mesh Top H&M Divided
Skirt H&M
Burberry giant silver bag
Shoes from Ebay
Necklace Pieces



FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN - INSTAGRAM - TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment