24 Jan 2014

Green




Today, I wanted to show you one of my favorite jacket from H&M trend that I received for Christmas from my boyfriend's mother. We saw it in Shanghai when she was visiting and I completely fell in love with the shape and the color. Actually the shape makes me think about ACNE jackets and the green color is quite unusual. 
I like to wear it with everything and today I wore it with a pair of shiny shorts and topshop sneakers. 
What do you think about it ? 


Aujourd'hui, je voulais vous montrer une de mes vestes préférée que j'ai eu la chance de recevoir à Noël ! 
Je l'ai repéré avec la maman de mon chéri à Shanghai lors de sa visite :) Je suis tombée sous le charme de cette veste grâce à sa forme et sa couleur inhabituelle. En effet, la forme me fait un peu penser à la forme des vestes ACNE. 
Je la porte avec tout mais aujourd'hui je vous la montre avec mon short shiny et des baskets Topshop façon Isabel ;) 
Qu'en pensez-vous ? 









Jacket : H&M Trend
Cardigan : Topshop (sales january 2014)
Shorts : Bik Bok
Top : Asos
Shoes : Topshop


FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN




No comments:

Post a Comment