9 Sept 2013

Beijing



Hi!
I was in Beijing for a week and I will be back in 1 month with my parents to visit. I had already been to Beijing two years ago for a holiday, so this time I just wanted to enjoy the city and as I will be back with my parents to visit again... I didn't want to go to all the major touristic areas. Here are a few photos of my week :) 
Xxx

J'étais à Pékin pour une semaine et j'y retourne avec mes parents dans un mois lors de leur visite en Chine. J'étais déjà à Pékin il y a deux ans en vacances et du coup, cette fois, j'avais juste envie de profiter de la ville en évitant les lieux le plus touristiques (surtout que j'y retourne très vite avec mes parents). Voici quelques photos de ma semaine :)













2 comments:

  1. The photos are amazing! I would definitely love to visit Beijing, as I have only been in European cities!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you Maddie for the comment ! I love your blog, I am a follower since at least one year ;)
    Xxx !

    ReplyDelete