22 Aug 2013

Forever 21

Available here

Hi! 
As a french girl, having a Forever 21 shop in her city is really a big deal :). Actually, there is only one shop in France (I think). I really like to go there and shop but yesterday, as I went with my boyfriend, I just had a few minutes to look the new clothes and I have to say that I have to go back as soon as I can! Here is what I saw :) I really have to get my hands on the grey sweater in the first picture...

Comme il n'y a pas de Forever 21 en France (sauf un en région parisienne, je crois ^^), il est vrai que j'adore aller faire un tour là-bas. Cela change des grandes enseignes que nous avons en France et me permet d'avoir une sorte d'"exclusivité" ^^. J'y ai fait un tour rapide hier soir et voici ce que j'ai repéré :) Mon préféré est le sweat gris sur la première photo. Et bonne nouvelle, ils livrent en France ! 



Available here

Available here

Available here

Available here

No comments:

Post a Comment